What’s the fastest way to increase your lead volume or the size of your email list? It’s to give visitors a way to reach out or opt-in from every single page of your web site.
You can now do that with Fieldboom, using our new sticky bar feature.
It’s really easy to set up your sticky bar too. You start by creating your lead or opt-in form as normal, then when you click the Share button, you’ll see a new option to create a sticky bar, like this:
We’ve added a LOT of customization options so the sticky bar can really fit with your branding, including:
- Where it appears (top or bottom of the page)
- The size of your form that pops up when the button is clicked
- Whether to show the sticky bar on desktop, mobile or all devices
- The message on the bar and on the button
- The colors of the bar, button and text
- The font to use (choose from dozens of beautiful fonts)
There are over 50 pre-designed templates included with Fieldboom, so creating your form, survey or quiz takes just a few minutes.
When you’ve finished customizing your sticky bar, you can copy the code to add to your web site. The sticky bar can be integrated with any web site builder, e-commerce platform or landing page software just by pasting in the code.
Here’s how it looks once it’s added to your site:
When the button on your sticky bar is clicked, it brings up your form:
In this example, someone would enter the email address to download a free guide. Using our Zapier integration, I can then add them to our email list in Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Drip, Infusionsoft, etc automatically.
There are so many different ways our new sticky bar can help grow your business, including:
- Generate leads by offering a free strategy session, phone call or consultation
- Offer a free guide in exchange for someone joining your email list
- Invite people to take a quiz which provides them with a custom product recommendation
- Ask for feedback on your web site, product, etc
- Understand your web site visitors by asking them to complete a survey
To get started with your own stick bar, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Fieldboom (or create your free account)
- Mouse over your form and click the “Edit Form” button
- Hit the “Share” button at the top of the page
- Click the “Sticky Bar” option in the left column
- Add the sticky bar code to your web site
We’ve put together a full step-by-step guide too, if you’d prefer. All up, it’s about 5 minutes of work!