“A picture tells a thousand words” would be the quote that best sums up our latest release. As of today, you can add rich, gorgeous images to your quizzes using our new image choice field.
So why did we add an image choice field to Fieldboom? Well, we looked at all publicly available data around quiz completion rates. And what we found was astounding.
Quizzes comprised primarily of multiple choice visual answers (i.e. images) had 6x the completion rate of quizzes that didn’t use images.
6x! That’s 600%. Crazy, right?
Adding image choice fields to your quiz is easy. When you’re creating a quiz, just look out for the new green “Image Choice” field:
A few things to note:
- You can add as many image choice fields to your quiz as you like
- You can add as many answers for each image choice field as you like
- You can either upload images or enter a URL for each answer image
- You can mark image choice questions as required or not
- You can allow people to choose multiple answers for an image choice question
- You can use answer piping, scoring and skip logic with image choice questions
As you’d expect, image choice fields look beautiful on both desktop and mobile devices. They also appear beautifully if you’re embedding a quiz on your web site, blog, etc.
Here’s an example quiz we’ve put together. Feel free to click through and check it out:
To get started and create a quiz with our new image choice field, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to Fieldboom (or create your free account)
- Choose from one of our 50+ beautiful templates to get started quickly
- Drag an Image Choice field on to your quiz
- That’s it! 🙂
P.S. Our native Zapier integration is currently in private beta. If you’d like to be part of the beta, just sign in to Fieldboom, click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page and let us know!